- Sea-Doo watercraft
- Safety instructions and equipment
- Experienced instructors
What to pack
- Bathing suit
- Face mask (also available for purchase on site)
- Hair tie, if you like
- Change of clothes
- Driver's license
- Boater's license, if you have one
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to drive and obtain certification from the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators. If you don’t have the certification, you can take a test with us for $3. You must arrive one hour in advance of your tour if you need a temporary safety certificate. Drivers 18 years old and up can take passengers aged 6 years old and up. The parent must be present at check-in to sign paperwork.
- Guests born in or after 1988 can drive if they have a photo ID and meet one of the following criteria: They have NASBLA certification or they are riding with someone born before 1988 or they are with someone born in or after 1988 who has a United States Boater Safety License or NASBLA certification.
- People aged 16-17 can also drive a Sea-Doo watercraft but must have a boater's license, a photo ID and have their parent, with photo ID, sign on their behalf.
We recommend a bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, beach towels, a hair tie if you have long hair, and a change of clothes if you have plans to go somewhere else after your activity.
Absolutely. No experience or qualifications are required. Swimming skills are not required as long as the person is comfortable in the water and does not panic.
Miami Watersports does not offer refunds but offers its customers credit with no expiration date. You can use this credit towards any other watersport activities the Outfitter offers.
Yes, but it depends of the time of the year and how busy it is.
Please make sure to bring your face mask and to put it on before walking up to the site. For the safety of our staff and others, we will not accept anyone who is not wearing a mask. You will be required to wear it when standing near others. You will only be able to take the mask off while riding. Our team will be wearing face masks at all times. Masks are available for purchase at check-in. Maximum one rider per watercraft due to Covid-19. All life jackets are disinfected after each ride.
There is fun for everyone at Miami Watersports, from Sea-Doo adventures and tubing to Hobie Cats, jet-packs and private charters. All ages and all skill-levels will find something to get pumped about! This Outfitter brings entertainment to a new level with custom packages, trained staff, and endless excitement.