- Round-trip transport between airport and lodging
- 7 nights of lodging for 2 to 4 people
*including: 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
Self-guided 6-day excursion on a Spyder:
- Can-Am Spyder RT Limited 2022 (Rotax 1330 cc ACE motor), 2-up
- 1,500 km included in the rental
- Equipment rental (helmet, gloves and rain gear)
- Vehicle-adapted carrying bag rental
- Sightseeing itinerary (La Tuque panoramic highway, Lac Saint-Jean,
- Fjord-du-Saguenay, whale-watching at Tadoussac, Charlevoix, Québec
- City, Lanaudière and Lac Taureau)
- Unguided visit of Montréal
- Financial guarantee of funds deposited with Aventures Nouvelle
- France (trust account)
- Aventures Nouvelle France third-party liability insurance
- Local taxes (GST/QST)
What to pack
BRP recommends guests wear appropriate protective clothing/accessories and bring extra layers in case of weather changes.
- Long pants
- Long shirts
- Closed-toe shoes
- Credit card
- Valid ID (driver's license where required)
- Bug spray
It is recommended that you contact your Outfitter to make sure this list is up to date.
Drivers must hold a valid driver's or motorcycle license, depending on where your adventure takes place. All drivers must be capable of resting their feet on the footrests, and placing their hands on handles when seated on the vehicle. Passengers must be able to reach the passenger footrests. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.
A great ride is a safe ride. BRP encourages riding safely, responsibly and smartly. Take a look at the latest Can-Am on-road safety recommendations here!