10 AM meetup in Las Vegas
2 hour van transport to staging in St. George, Utah
Vehicle orientation and packing
50 mile ride to Valley Camp
80 mile ride through the Arizona strip up to Pines Camp at 7,000 ft.
100 mile ride through Kaibab-Paiute region to Rim Camp at the edge of the Grand Canyon at 7,500 ft.
140 mile ride across the Kaibab-Paiute plains back to the staging point in St. George, Utah
2 hour van transport back to Las Vegas for an evening arrival
Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning
An all inclusive adventure
We make sure this memorable trip is truly unforgettable. In addition to all the gear, a professional cook, photographer, and videographer are included in this package.
- Rental of 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo UTV (2 and 4 seater models)
- Riding equipment: helmet, gloves
- All fuel
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- A link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, t-shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
- $100k of emergency evacuation insurance
What to pack
- Small backpacking-size sleeping bag rated to 0-15°F. (Do not bring a child's sleepover-style sleeping bag. You’ll be cold if you do)
- Ground Pad (inflatable)
- 1 pair of durable pants
- 3-4 moisture wicking t-shirts, Under Armour, Nike DryFit, etc.
- 3-4 pairs of comfortable mid-calf socks. One warm pair
- Lightweight down or synthetic insulation jacket to layer under your shell jacket in the evenings or chilly mornings
- Waterproof lightweight jacket
- Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
- First layer-style mid to heavyweight thermal underwear top and bottom (can get chilly at night)
- Lightweight gloves for around camp at night and in the morning
- Minimal personal toiletries
- Driver's license
- Small Camel Back-style hydration pack
- Seamless buff/neck-gaiter, etc., so you can keep the dust out and the sun off your neck
- Eye drops if you are sensitive to dust
Riders must have a valid driver’s license
We will be camping each night in supplied one-person tents. Two-person tents are available upon request.
Yes. If you have a portable C-PAP machine, we can charge it on the chase truck.
If you have additional bags, there is secure storage available.
All the belongings you bring must fit in the backpack/bag we provide or the bag we recommend. All additional bags will be stored securely.
The Wilderness Collective guides people through trip-of-a-lifetime adventure experiences, produces films and a printed magazine, all with the intention of inspiring character development through exploration.
Their motto is Wilderness makes you better.
All Wilderness trips have been device-free since the collective started. This means they’ll lock your phone in a safe. And don’t bring a camera either. This is intentional to ensure that you get to experience a unique distraction-free adventure, something that is always a highlight for their guests. They will take all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience.