- The Midnight Sun Morning Tour leaves the front entrance of Pioneer Park at 8:45 a.m. Please arrive no later than 8:40 a.m.
- The tour meets at the front entrance to Pioneer Park off of Airport Way. After boarding our shuttle bus, we drive 18 scenic miles north of Fairbanks. The guides point out sights along the way, discussing the history of Alaska and looking for wildlife.
- At the trailhead, you hop on your ATV, your guide goes over safety guidelines, and you get the opportunity to practice driving before we hit the trail. Helmets, gloves, and goggles are provided. All our machines are equipped with power steering and automatic transmissions for an enjoyable ride!
- We ride on a winding trail through the boreal forest for a total of 32 miles. The trail crosses prospector routes, climbing hills, and switchbacks along the way. The trail leads to a scenic overlook, where we can enjoy our snacks and drinks.
- We plan on being back in town by around 2:00 p.m.
- Expert guide
- Can-Am Off-Road vehicle rental
- Safety instruction
It is recommended to contact the Outfitter to make sure this list is up to date.
What to pack
BRP recommends guests wear appropriate protective clothing/accessories and bring extra layers in case of weather changes.
- Credit card
- Valid ID (driver's license where required)
- Trail permit
- Bug spray
It is recommended to contact the Outfitter to make sure you bring everything required.
Drivers must be able to sit with their back against the seat, place their feet flat on the footrests, and have their hands on the handlebars or steering wheel. If on a UTV/SSV, passengers must be tall enough to sit with their back against the backrest, have their seatbelt fastened, and be able to hold the handhold with feet firmly planted. If on an ATV, passengers must be able to reach handholds and place their feet flat on the footrests while seated. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.