- Life vests, wetsuits and necessary equipment
- Safety and operation instructions
- Extra 30 minutes for traveling through the harbor (no wake zone)
What to pack
- Bathing suits, shorts, or any other sort of light clothing suitable for the water.
- Heavy clothing or jeans are not permitted for safety reasons.
Someone 18 or older with legal ID must be on each Sea-Doo. Minors can ride along, and those over 15 can drive with an adult on the Sea-Doo.
Bathing suits, shorts, or any other sort of light clothing suitable for the water. Heavy clothing or jeans are not permitted for safety reasons.
No. We have a lot of first time riders go out. Please let our staff know that you have never been on a Sea-Doo and we will make sure you are prepared and comfortable before your ride starts.
72 hours before.
Yes. Please call (949) 723-5387
We take all means necessary to make sure you have a wonderful and safe experience with us.
Balboa Water Sports is all about getting you on the water and enjoying the beautiful Newport Beach coastline and harbor. Super well located, with their very own dock in the harbor, you can hop on a Sea-Doo and zip out in minutes.