- 3 nights lodging at the Valle Nevado resort
- 3 nights lodging in Pehuenche lodge
- 4 days of lift tickets at Valle Nevado
- 1 night at the luxurious W hotel in downtown Santiago
- Gourmet meals (3 per day)
- Heli-skiing + snowmobile skiing
What to pack
- Ski/snowboard gear, including boots
- 3 layers of clothing for your adventure (base, mid and outer layer)
- Helmet + goggles (multiple lenses is best)
- Winter clothes
Fly into Santiago International airport. The helicopter will meet you at the airport and bring you to the Valle Nevado resort.
2021 Ski Doo Turbo 850s and a Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo 1000cc
Stellar recommends guests bring their own safety gear for familiarity (beacon, shovel, probe, avalanche pack), however Stellar will provide all necessary safety equipment if you do not have your own.
Stellar Guides are all fully certified with 10+ years of heli-ski and sled-ski guiding experience.
We recommend guests bring their own gear they are used to, however if rentals are needed, there are local options.
Stellar Chile welcomes skiers and snowboarders of all levels. Previous snowmobile riding experience is not necessary.
In order for Stellar to make these trips a reality, we must prepay for lodging, food, lift tickets, and guiding services, as well as helicopters in remote locations. For this reason, we are unable to provide cash refunds, but we will honour a 50% credit for last minute cancellations.
Stellar Adventure Travel has been showing guests the best experiences worldwide for over two decades by leveraging personal experience and relationships that have been built over decades. SAT is owned and operated by Reggie Crist, a member of the US Ski Team for 10 years and one of the most accomplished X Games athletes of all time. Reggie now takes pride in bringing guests to his favourite locations around the world, because there is no substitute for local knowledge.