Direct air flight Paris / Montreal on AIR CANADA
Airport taxes and fuel surcharges included
Welcome at the Montreal airport by the Nouvelle-France Adventures team
Round trip airport / hostel transfers
Stay 9 Days / 7 nights at the Auberge du Lac Taureau 4****. You will be lodged in a room at the Inn or in one of the comfortable chalets of the establishment.
Full board is :
- 7 Full American breakfasts
- 6 Lunches included (7th lunch in Montreal)
- 7 Dinners in the evening at the Inn in buffet style, including a 5-course à la carte meal at "La table du chef
- 3 Days of guided 4-stroke Ski-Doo 2022 600cc ACE snowmobile rides including a night ride
- Top of the line snowmobile - Heated handles for driver & passenger
- 1 day guided snow buggy ride on a Can-Am Maverick or Commander 2022
- A Nouvelle-France Adventures exclusive
- High end side by side quad
- 1 Day snowshoeing & ice fishing initiation
- 1 day introduction to dog sledding
- Conference with a trapper
- Several end of day activities
- Visit of a sugar shack
- Free discovery of the city of Montreal
- Health & care center available on site (with supplements)
Professional ANF guide exclusive to your group for the duration of the stay:
- First aid training - Satellite phone for each ANF guide
- Complete first aid kit for each ANF guide Groups of 6 to 8 snowmobiles maximum for more conviviality
- 2 persons per snowmobile & snow buggy
- NO DEPOSIT FOR THE SNOWMOBILE & THE BUGGY (Exclusive to ANF)
- Total coverage in case of damage to the snowmobile or buggy Fuel & oil for the snowmobile and the buggy
- The trail pass for the snowmobile and the snow buggy
- The loan of a complete outfit for the whole week (pants, jacket, gloves, helmet and snow boots)
- Lodging in a double room with private bathroom (single room supplement available)
- FINANCIAL GUARANTEE of funds deposited with ANF (Trust account)
- Nouvelle-France Adventures professional liability insurance ($4 million)
- Liability insurance for snowmobiles and buggies
- Local taxes included (GST/QST)
- Best price guarantee
- And always, the good mood of the whole team...
What to pack
BRP recommends guests wear appropriate protective clothing/accessories, and bring extra layers in case of weather changes.
- Boots (snowboard boots or insulated boots are recommended)
- Ski or snowboard jacket
- Under layers
- Trail permit
- Credit card
- Valid ID (driver's license for states requiring it)
It is recommended to contact the Outfitter to make sure you bring everything required. Some might rent some accessories stated.
Drivers and passengers must be able to simultaneously place both feet firmly flat in each footwell when seated. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.