- Roundtrip ground transfer to the Head-Line Mountain Holidays base at the Whistler Heliport from your hotel.
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Ice Cap
- Guided snowmobile exploration
- Professional and knowledgeable mountain guide
- Artisan mountain lunch
- Ski-Doo Snowmobile Instruction & coaching
- Heated goggles & glove box
- Hand warmers
- Avalanche transceiver
It is recommended that you contact the Outfitter to make sure this list is up to date
What to pack
BRP recommends guests wear appropriate protective clothing/accessories, and bring extra layers in case of weather changes.
- Trail permit
- Credit card
- Valid ID (driver's license for states requiring it)
It is recommended to contact the Outfitter to make sure you bring everything required. Some might rent some accessories stated.
Drivers and passengers must be able to firmly lay both feet on the footrests and keep their hands on the handlebar controls or the seat. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.