- Door-to-door transportation
- Professional guide
- New Ski-Doo snowmobile model
- Morning half-day tour and full-day snowmobile tours include lunch
- Listed times are door-to-door times from the Vail and Beaver Creek area
What to pack
- Dress in warm layers as if you were going skiing. Remember that snowmobiling is an active sport and you will want to dress accordingly
- Warm hat
- Goggles or sunglasses
Ages 16 and up can drive their own snowmobile.
Yes, this trip is for experienced riders who want serious adventure.
Locally owned and operated, Nova Guides has been Vail’s premier year-round outdoor recreation company for more than 34 years. Surrounded by majestic mountain peaks, its professional, qualified staff is committed to providing its guests with an exciting, safe and memorable ATV/UTV adventure.