Let's get ready to ride.
Arrive at Fort DeSoto Boat Ramp for your booked time slot. Park in the parking lot and walk down to the boat ramp. We will go over experience details, safety and emergency procedures. Please arrive on time, as we will be waiting for you at the dock located at the boat ramp.
- Sea-Doo and fuel
- Meals, snacks, and drinks
- Personal ice chest: we will be providing snacks such as nuts, jerky, chips, fruit cups, granola bars, etc. We also will provide cold drinks like Gatorade, water and Coke products
- GoPro action cameras to capture your experience and drone footage provided by our guides
What to pack
- Lip Balm
- Water Shoes
- Camera or phone - there is a waterproof compartment for valuables
- Appropriate clothes for the time of year
- Snorkel and goggles
- Water and snacks of choice
- Swimsuit and towel
- Change of clothes
- We recommend a floating lanyard like Chums for eyeglasses, to prevent them from sinking
Please bring all personal items in a bag no larger than 16" wide x 18" tall x 12" deep
You will need a regular driver's license or identification.
Must be over the age of 14 to operate a PWC in the state of Florida.
Children must be at least age 4 and up.
Depending on the weather, dress comfortably and bring a top that will help protect you from the sun.
Don't worry. We will show you everything you need so that your first experience on a Sea-Doo watercraft is a memory you will never forget!
Randy Cabrera will be your guide. He has more than 14 years' experience navigating the Gulf Coast of Florida in search of the most beautiful areas. Randy loves sharing his passion for the ocean so his guests will always remember their adventures. Be prepared to live the Sea-Doo Life!