Direct air flight Paris / Montreal on AIR CANADA
Airport taxes and fuel surcharges included
Welcome at the Montreal airport by the Nouvelle-France Adventures team
Round trip airport / hostel transfers
9 Days / 7 nights Full Board stay including :
- 7 Full American breakfasts
- 6 Lunches 7 Evening dinners at the Inn
- 6 Days of 800km guided on a Ski-Doo 2022 Expedition (duo) or Renegade (solo) 600cc ACE snowmobile
- 4-stroke technology
- Heated handles for driver & passenger
- 2 people per snowmobile (SOLO supplement available as an option)
- Discovery of the city of Montreal
- Free access to the Geos Spa at the Sacacomie Inn with its Nordic baths (bring sandals/tongues)
- Visit of a sugar shack with explanations of the making of maple syrup and taffy tasting
1 exclusive ANF professional guide for the duration of the trip:
- First aid training
- Satellite phone for each ANF guide
- Complete first aid kit for each ANF guide
- NO DEPOSIT FOR THE SNOWMOBILE
- Full coverage in case of damage to the snowmobile
- Fuel & oil included for the snowmobile
- Snowmobile trail pass
- Liability insurance for the use of the snowmobile
- Transport bag adapted to your snowmobile provided for the duration of your stay
- The loan of a complete outfit for the whole week (pants, jacket, gloves, helmet and snow boots)
- Groups of 6 to 8 snowmobiles maximum for more conviviality
- Lodging in double room (single room supplement available)
- FINANCIAL GUARANTEE of funds deposited at ANF (Trust account)
- Nouvelle-France Adventures professional liability insurance ($4 million)
- Civil liability insurance for snowmobiles and quads
- Local taxes included (GST/QST)
- Best price guarantee
- And always, the good mood of the whole team...
What to pack
BRP recommends guests wear appropriate protective clothing/accessories, and bring extra layers in case of weather changes.
- Trail permit
- Credit card
- Valid ID (driver's license for states requiring it)
It is recommended to contact the Outfitter to make sure you bring everything required. Some might rent some accessories stated.
Drivers and passengers must be able to firmly lay both feet on the footrests and keep their hands on the handlebar controls or the seat. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.