- SSV Can-Am Maverick X3 (2 or 4-seater buggies)
- Riding Gear: gloves and helmets
- Professional guide and riding initiation
- Lunch and snacks
- Photography and video from our onboard cameras
What to pack
- Backpack/Travel pack (no suitcases)
- Waterproof bag in case of rain
- Hiking boots or similar
- Long sleeve shirt and pants
- Shorts for down time
- Good hiking socks
- Warmer long sleeve top
- Lightweight insulated jacket
- Waterproof shell jacket
- Swimming gear
- Lightweight, packable footwear for camp
- Neck gaiter/buff for sun, cold and dust
- One-litre water bottle (we don't provide plastic bottles!)
- Minimal toiletries Sunscreen
- Eye drops
18 years old for drivers, with a valid driver's license in your state/country. Children must be 8 years old and up. The requirements are that feet must touch the ground while on the machine and that the kids can reach the handle bar.
Please be advised that you will need to sign a waiver to participate in the adventure. We will email you the waiver prior to the trip.
There’s a good chance you’ll get dirty and wet. Dress accordingly and bring spare clothes.
We enjoy teaching brand new riders how to ride. Each adventure starts with a riding initiation session on an open field to ensure you master all of the necessary riding techniques and you are safe to take the trails.
Yes, up to 8 people maximum
We adhere to the guidelines from the Australian Government Department of Health and we are sure that being surrounded by nature all day and out on the open roads will put your mind at ease. We respect social distancing, hygiene and cleaning, for the well-being of our staff and customers.
- Photo & videographer
- Transport: Prices on demand
- Any specific need or wish can be considered
Outdoor Experience Factory is the brainchild of two world explorers who want to share their passion for adventure and help people experience something new and unique. They strive to give new meaning to outdoor adventure, by ensuring guests experience untamed bush and tap into new sensations, all while living entirely in the moment with the people they want to spend time with. They create proper once-in-a-lifetime experiences with short escapes into Australia’s natural beauty.