We make sure this memorable trip is truly unforgettable. In addition to all the gear, a professional cook, photographer, and videographer are included in this package.
- Rental of 2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo UTV (2 and 4 seater models)
- Riding equipment: helmet, gloves
- All fuel
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- A link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, t-shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
- $100k of emergency evacuation insurance
What to pack
- Small backpacking-size sleeping bag rated to 0-15°F. (Do not bring a child's sleepover-style sleeping bag. You’ll be cold if you do)
- Ground Pad (inflatable)
- 1 pair of durable pants
- 3-4 moisture wicking t-shirts, Under Armour, Nike DryFit, etc.
- 3-4 pairs of comfortable mid-calf socks. One warm pair
- Lightweight down or synthetic insulation jacket to layer under your shell jacket in the evenings or chilly mornings
- Waterproof lightweight jacket
- Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
- First layer-style mid to heavyweight thermal underwear top and bottom (can get chilly at night)
- Lightweight gloves for around camp at night and in the morning
- Minimal personal toiletries
- Driver's license
- Small Camel Back-style hydration pack
- Seamless buff/neck-gaiter, etc., so you can keep the dust out and the sun off your neck
- Eye drops if you are sensitive to dust
Drivers must be able to sit with their back against the seat, place their feet flat on the footrests, and have their hands on the handlebars or steering wheel. If on a UTV/SSV, passengers must be tall enough to sit with their back against the backrest, have their seatbelt fastened, and be able to hold the handhold with feet firmly planted. If on an ATV, passengers must be able to reach handholds and place their feet flat on the footrests while seated. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.