- 3 nights lodging at the Valle Nevado resort
- 3 nights lodging in Pehuenche lodge
- 4 days of lift tickets at Valle Nevado
- 1 night at the luxurious W hotel in downtown Santiago
- Gourmet meals (3 per day)
- Heli-skiing + snowmobile skiing
What to pack
- Ski/snowboard gear, including boots
- 3 layers of clothing for your adventure (base, mid and outer layer)
- Helmet + goggles (multiple lenses is best)
- Winter clothes
Drivers and passengers must be able to firmly lay both feet on the footrests and keep their hands on the handlebar controls or the seat. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.