Direct flight Paris / Montreal and back on Air Canada
Airport taxes and fuel surcharges included
Welcome at the Montreal airport by the Nouvelle-France Adventures team
Round trip airport / accommodation transfers
9 days / 7 nights stay in 3* accommodation (including one night in a refuge)
Lodging in a double room (2 persons) with private bathroom
Full board, i.e:
- 7 full American breakfasts
- 6 lunches (7th lunch free in Montreal)
- 7 evening dinners
- 6 days of guided Ski-Doo snowmobile rides
- 900 km solo itinerant tour (1 person/snowmobile) with a change of snowmobile in the middle of the raid
- 3 days on track with Renegade 600cc ACE 2022 snowmobile
- 3 days off road with Expedition 600cc ACE 2022 snowmobile
- Discovery of the city of Montreal including one night.
- NO DEPOSIT FOR THE SNOWMOBILE (Exclusive to ANF)
- Full coverage in case of damage to the snowmobile
Professional ANF guide exclusive to your group for the duration of the trip:
- First aid training
- Satellite phone for each ANF guide -
- Complete first aid kit for each ANF guide
- Transport bag adapted to your snowmobile provided for the duration of your stay
- Fuel & oil included for the snowmobile
- Snowmobile trail pass
- The loan of a complete outfit for the whole week (pants, jacket, gloves, helmet and snow boots)
- FINANCIAL GUARANTEE of funds deposited at ANF (Trust account)
- Nouvelle-France Adventures professional liability insurance ($4 million)
- Liability insurance for snowmobiles
- Local taxes included (GST/QST)
- Best price guarantee
- And always, the good mood of the whole team...
What to pack
BRP recommends guests wear appropriate protective clothing/accessories, and bring extra layers in case of weather changes.
- Snow suit
- Under layers
- Trail permit
- Credit card
- Valid ID (driver's license for states requiring it)
It is recommended to contact the Outfitter to make sure you bring everything required. Some might rent some accessories stated.
Drivers and passengers must be able to firmly lay both feet on the footrests and keep their hands on the handlebar controls or the seat. It is important to note that regulations and requirements about your trip are set by the relevant country, state, province and/or Outfitter. Please make sure to confirm all requirements with the Outfitter before heading out on your adventure.
For most adventures, everyone is welcome. However, BRP recommends contacting your Outfitter before you go to make sure you have the right skill-level, experience, and stamina for your particular tour.
BRP and the Uncharted Society team encourage the participants and the Outfitters to follow the latest sanitary measures, ensuring the safety and health of everyone.