- 7 AM meetup at Wilderness in Los Angeles
- 1hr (depending on traffic) van transport to the ride start at the base of the San Bernardino mountains. Gear up and vehicle orientation.
- Begin the ride up the mountain to Big Bear at 6,700 ft. elevation
- Lunch at Tropicali
- Ride down the mountain in the afternoon and into Joshua Tree National Park
- Enjoy the desert sunset and transportation back to LA with an optional stop at Pappy & Harriet’s for dinner
An all inclusive adventure
- Rental of Can-Am Ryker 900cc Rally Edition (no motorcycle license required)
- Rental helmet
- Professional guide
What to pack
- Durable riding boots (ankle-high leather is best)
- Durable, comfortable riding clothing (jeans, leather or jean jacket)
- 1L water bottle
- Driver's License
Riders must have a valid driver’s license
If you have additional bags, there is secure storage available.
All the belongings you bring must fit in the backpack/bag we provide or the bag we recommend. All additional bags will be stored securely.
The Wilderness Collective guides people through trip-of-a-lifetime adventure experiences, produces films and a printed magazine, all with the intention of inspiring character development through exploration.
Their motto is Wilderness makes you better.
All Wilderness trips have been device-free since the collective started. This means they’ll lock your phone in a safe. And don’t bring a camera either. This is intentional to ensure that you get to experience a unique distraction-free adventure, something that is always a highlight for their guests. They will take all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience.