Arrival: 10 AM Los Angeles meetup at Wilderness Collective
10 AM departure from Wilderness in Los Angeles or 2:30 PM pickup from Fresno Airport.
The ride starts at the edge of Sequoia National Forest, covering a mix of pavement and gravel roads to our first Creek Camp.
Full day ride from Creek Camp to our River Camp deep in the heart of the High Sierra.
We’ll ride most of the day from River Camp to the famed Yosemite Valley where our ride will conclude.
Transportation provided to Fresno Airport for an estimated 6 PM drop-off and then Los Angeles for an estimated 10 PM drop-off.
To ensure you make your flight, plan your departure for the following morning.
An all inclusive adventure
We make sure this memorable trip is truly unforgettable. In addition to all the gear, a professional cook, photographer, videographer are included in this package.
- Rental of Can-Am Ryker Rally Edition 900cc
- Link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Wilderness beanie
- Camp Mug
- Swag toiletry kit
- Riding gloves
- Boots and armor
- Toilet paper
- Wet Wipes
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
What to pack
- Small backpacking-size sleeping bag rated to 0-15°F. (Do not bring a child's sleepover-style sleeping bag. You’ll be cold if you do)
- Ground Pad (inflatable)
- 1 pair of durable pants
- 3-4 moisture wicking t-shirts, Under Armour, Nike DryFit, etc.
- 3-4 pairs of comfortable mid-calf socks. One warm pair
- Lightweight down or synthetic insulation jacket to layer under your shell jacket in the evenings or chilly mornings
- Waterproof lightweight jacket
- Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
- First layer-style mid to heavyweight thermal underwear top and bottom (can get chilly at night)
- Lightweight gloves for around camp at night and in the morning
- Minimal personal toiletries
- Driver's license
- Small Camel Back-style hydration pack
- Seamless buff/neck-gaiter, etc., so you can keep the dust out and the sun off your neck
- Eye drops if you are sensitive to dust
Riders must have a valid driver’s license
We will be camping each night in supplied one-person tents. Two-person tents are available upon request.
Yes. If you have a portable C-PAP machine, we can charge it on the chase truck.
If you have additional bags, there is secure storage available.
All the belongings you bring must fit in the backpack/bag we provide or the bag we recommend. All additional bags will be stored securely.
The Wilderness Collective guides people through trip-of-a-lifetime adventure experiences, produces films and a printed magazine, all with the intention of inspiring character development through exploration.
Their motto is Wilderness makes you better.
All Wilderness trips have been device-free since the collective started. This means they’ll lock your phone in a safe. And don’t bring a camera either. This is intentional to ensure that you get to experience a unique distraction-free adventure, something that is always a highlight for their guests. They will take all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience.