The off-roading uniform
Not sure what to wear? Here’s a no-fail checklist that will keep you calm, cool, and protected. As a general rule, layering with a base, mid, and outer shell will keep you warm, dry, and happy – even when adventuring for days at a time.
- Long-sleeve shirt and pants to protect yourself from kicked-up rocks
- DOT certified helmet (may be provided by the outfitter)
- Goggles to protect your eyes from dust and debris
- Closed-toe shoes to keep your feet dry OR ankle boots for extra support
- Waterproof gear for added flexibility*
*Bring extra waterproof layers in case the weather turns, plus a change of socks, pants, and shirt. Want to go ATV mudding? Hop into some waders.